Parenting Partners Builds Capacity for Strong Family-School Partnerships
Parenting Partners™ workshops combine parenting and leadership skills that empower parents to become vital contributors to their children’s academic success.
The six comprehensive workshops are presented by each school’s own trained facilitator team multiple times year-round, in multiple languages, creating a sustainable source of parent leaders.
Family Leadership Inc has a Verifiable Track Record of Success!
With more than 200,000 Parenting Partners graduates, extensive evaluation shows that these families are now structured for success.
Parents take leadership roles, and form strong Family-School Partnerships for achievement.
How is our program for family engagement different?
How does Parenting Partners work?
Practical tools that transform home learning environments
Parents are equipped with practical tools that create targeted outcomes:
- More successful home learning environments, with parents empowering their children to productively do their studies at home.
- More effective home structure and positive discipline.
- More daily positive communication at home, with tools such as 101 Days of Positive Power Words.
- Less stress by ending cycles of useless arguments with tools such as the Shield.
- More shared family meals, boosting family wellness and student success.
It’s easy to get started!
To receive more information, contact one of our Directors:
Patty Bunker – 877-421-8177 or 559-240-7881
Katie Harri – 877-421-7220 or 800-747-1780