Parenting Partners will be hosting our annual Leadership Institute virtually using Zoom on June 17-18. While Covid-19 has changed our plans to be together in person, we look forward to connecting with our partners from across the country via Zoom.
The Virtual Leadership Institute will feature great presentations, practical takeaways, best practice spotlights, and connections with administrators and parent engagement practitioners across the country. We will also be sharing key learnings and resources for these challenging times from Parenting Partners and district partners.
2020 Virtual Leadership Institute will Include:
- 6 hours of exciting professional learning through keynote and large group sessions.
- 2 Breakout sessions of your choice.
- 2 hours of optional networking through ‘Morning Coffee Chats’.
- Intensive professional development Add On option
- Certificate for professional learning hours.
- PDF Handouts and Chat feedback from each key note and break out session
- Access to recordings of all keynote presentations.
We encourage all of our partner districts to make plans to attend! For more information, contact email@example.com
Below are some highlights from the 7th Annual Parenting Partners Leadership Institute in San Diego, June 2019.