What is Parenting Partners?
We’re the national leader in creating positive, effective Family-School Partnerships.
Parenting Partners has over twenty years of reliability, working with over 200,000 parent leaders.
Our comprehensive & dynamic approach gets parents on board for their children’s academic success.
What happens when Parents become effective Partners in education?
- Students thrive when their parents become partners and leaders in their schools.
- Students exceed reading levels, ADA attendance goes up, test scores improve.
- Schools improve when positive parents contribute leadership at home and on campus.
- Parenting Partners systematically produces effective families with measurable results.
What’s the proof?
- Parenting Partners has over 20 years of experience producing more than 200,000 parent leaders.
- Extensive research shows that these families are now structured for success.
- Harvard Family Research Project consistently finds that grades go up when parents become partners in education.
What does Parenting Partners look like?
- Each school has a Team with 4-6 presenters who are local leaders—parents and staff. These presenters are highly credible to parents.
- Teams strategically invites parents to become a cohort for 8 weeks of parent leadership training.
- Teams lead workshops in Spanish, English, and other languages multiple times per year.
How do we launch?
- Parenting Partners Training Process
- Principals select a great team of parents and staff.
- The national Parenting Partners team trains and launches the Teams in your District.
- The local Teams reach hundreds of parents in fun and exciting Parenting Partners workshops.
How do we sustain?
- Our coaches support your Teams year round. We Plant and Grow rather than Train and Go.
- Teams grow because Parent Graduates join the presenting Team.
- Meets ESSA Title I, Title III, ESL/ELL, and Afterschool Parent Engagement needs
- Aligns with U.S. Dept. of Ed’s Dual Capacity-Building Framework for Family-School Partnerships and builds Epstein’s 6 Types.
- Empowers parents with practical tools to navigate the multiple roles that support student achievement and school improvement.
- Click for more information about Parenting Partners!
Contact Us to find a training near you!
Patty Bunker, National Director, Family-School Partnerships at 877-421-8177
Katti Harri, Director, Family Engagement and Training at 877-421-7220
Steve Hosey, Director, Family-School Partnerships at 877-421-8299
Or use this form to contact us.